New Client Options
At Elements Chiropractic Nerang, we focus on reducing pain and stress in your body to improve your outcomes in life.
We welcome you to make an appointment for a FREE STRESS AUDIT at Elements Chiropractic.
- A complimentary 20 minute appointment time – allowing you to meet us and discuss your situation before committing to Care at Elements Chiropractic
- A brief discussion about your current health concerns and life situation – including how stress is impacting on your life
- A physical assessment – a detailed assessment of your body and its function focusing on where stress impacts us the most
- A take home record of how you went
- A discussion about how we may help going forward.
If you are interested in moving forward, you may then book in for our Assessment
Your first visit at Elements Chiropractic Nerang will take approximately 75 minutes. If appropriate, you may receive your first Care session on this visit.
When you make your appointment we will email you our New Client Questionnaires to complete prior to your visit. This allows you to take your time in documenting your Health Situation.
When you arrive for your first visit we will thoroughly read your Health history – and also look at any X-rays / MRI’s / Doctors reports you have brought with you.
Your first appointment is all about you. We will actively listen to your thoughts around:
- What you believe your problem is
- What you have or have not tried by way of treatment so far
- What has brought you to the position you are in now
- What you do to support your health and wellbeing
- What you do that detracts from your health
- How your issue affects your life – what is it stopping you from doing or being?
We will let you know what we do and how we do it – and let you know what you can expect from Chiropractic Care at Elements Chiropractic Nerang.
We will also perform a thorough physical examination including:
- Neurological assessment,
- Relevant Orthopedic assessment,
- Physical and Postural assessment,
- Chiropractic specific assessment.
At this point, if you consent, and it is considered appropriate, you will have your first Chiropractic Care session.
This visit will take approximately 45 minutes.
During your second visit at Chiropractic Nerang we will sit down and discuss the results of our Assessments with you. We will provide you with specific and individual recommendations for what Chiropractic Care is required and what results you may expect from your visits to Elements Chiropractic.
We understand that the first visit can contain a lot of information – this second visit also gives you the opportunity to ask further questions specific to your situation prior to regular Chiropractic Care sessions with us.
Your ongoing visits are usually anywhere from 10-30 minutes depending on your requirements on the day.
Ongoing visits at Chiropractic Nerang continue the process of Brain-Body connection and will progressively build strategies within your body to identify and unwind stress and tension in your nervous and musculoskeletal system.
The number and frequency of these visits depend on your health goals and how we are progressing towards these. Each visit we monitor and record your progress and briefly discuss this with you – providing insights and further recommendations to assist you in meeting your required outcomes.
A more formal progress review is also undertaken when required to ensure we are monitoring and tracking your results and providing the best recommendations for your needs.