Don’t let migraines ruin your life
Find out more about a gentle treatment to improve the way your body responds to pain
If you’re a migraine sufferer, you’ll know how debilitating it can be. It’s not just the pain and intense discomfort associated with a migraine, but also the time “out of action” for treatment and recovery.
Most sufferers report that they are unable to work or carry on usual activities, need to stay in a darkened room to reduce the symptoms, and take strong pain medication to get relief.
As a sufferer, your symptoms may include:
- Blinding, debilitating headaches lasting from hours to days
- Recurring episodes (daily, weekly or monthly)
- Nausea , vomiting and dizzyness
- Light and noise sensitivity
- Can’t get out of bed (which affects your work and lifestyle)
- Movement aggravating your symptoms
Based on this range of symptoms and limited treatment options, it’s no surprise that studies confirm that there is a link between migraine and depression.
If you’re sick of migraines affecting your life, maybe it’s time to try something different.
At Elements Chiropractic, we use a gentle approach to treat your Migraine symptoms
We do not manipulate, adjust, crack, pop or force your spine or neck
So what do we do?
We utilise a low-force and gentle technique called Network Spinal Analysis
Network Spinal Analysis is a solution that helps you to release tension and stress in your nervous system, and help calm and release the muscle tension that is usually causing your pain.
Rather than focusing on the symptoms, we focus on removing the underlying problem first so the symptoms no longer need to be present in your body.
- Crack your spine or use heavy force on your body
- Put you on an endless treatment plan for months at a time
- Make you feel like you are in a production line – we spend 20-30 minutes with you every visit
- Take the time to understand your current condition and health history (our first appointment is 90 minutes)
- Give you the tools and techniques to help you improve your body and mind
- Give you an explanation as to why you are experiencing pain and discomfort